READ BEFORE BOOKING
To accommodate your desired appointment time a deposit is REQUIRED at the time of booking to guarantee your slot.
We want to ensure our clients are looking beautiful during this time. Please be sure to bring your face mask not a scarf , or you will be rescheduled with a lost deposit. We ask if you’re sick to stay home until all symptoms are clear and approved medically. We will be taking each clients temperature before starting appointment.
A 24 hour notice is required for all cancellations. A minimum of 50% of the service booked will be charged for all no shows and cancellations less than 24 hours if a deposit has not been paid.
A credit or debit card must be on file to Reserve an appointment
Please be advised that all deposits and payments for services are non-refundable. However no-shows and late cancels, deposits are void and a new deposit must be paid to secure an appointment.
All remaining balances must be paid in CASH ONLY
NO CASH APP PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Please arrive on time to your appointment, if more than 15 mins late, your appointment may have to be rescheduled and $15 rebooking fee may be charged or service time may have to be adjusted as not to inconvenience the next client.
Feel free to text or call for last minute availability. Please note that appointments requested outside of business hours will be charged a VIP Deposit (contact for pricing).
We look forward to helping you achieve your beautiful skin and hair goals.
Arrival Policy: Please arrive no later than 10 minutes after your appointment time (This grace period only applies to sessions OVER 25 minuets) OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE AND CHARGED A NO SHOW FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS.Dolce Dermo prides itself on high-quality service, which includes on-time appointments and providing efficient, one-on-one sessions. As timing is everything, arriving too early or too late for your appointment will infringe upon other clients' appointments. No extra guests. NO EXCEPTIONS!
How to prepare for sugaring wax
Although your hair needs to be at least a quarter-inch to be waxed, hair that’s too long can make waxing more complicated and painful.
The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends cutting hair to three-fourths of an inch if it’s longer. Trim hair using a clean personal grooming tool, such as an electronic trimmer or safety scissors.
1. Waxing/Sugaring removes the hair follicle, this is important, because shaving on the other hand results in faster hair growth. The reason is being that after cutting the hair stem with a razor the follicle of the hair becomes irritated which leads to faster growth, the hair becomes coarse, already on the second day you get a cactus feeling when touching, and nobody wants that!
2. Smoother skin for a prolonged period of time. Every woman's dream!
3. Hair becomes softer, finer and less noticeable. After sometime it could completely stop growing. It's an amazing feeling knowing you don't have to think about that anymore and use that free time for things which are more important.
4. This can be done on any part of the body. Sugaring of private parts, Brazilian waxing.
5. This procedure suits very sensitive skin. Everyone of us is amazing in their own way, everyone of us has different type of skin. Shaving your body everyday results in rough skin. Removing hair with the follicle results in better, softer skin, like a newborn baby's skin it will have a soft and airbrushed look on any part of the body.
We are located at:
6859 Lenox Ave
Jacksonville Florida 32205
Phone Number: (954)-361-1608
South Florida (Miami,Broward,Palm Beach)
ARE ALL HOUSE MOBILE SERVICES A $10 TRAVEL FEE WILL BE ADDED ON TO THE TOTAL PRICE OF YOUR SERVICES.